Monday, January 7, 2013

FUSIONCASH, CLIXSENSE, AND HITS4PAY


Hi Everyone!

I hope you had a great year last year.

Well, I encourage everyone to participate and share their experiences in this blog.
What I am doing is trying various work-at-home opportunities and sharing my experiences. I am a believer of MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME. A lot of the opportunities may not pay much and some may. The ones that do not pay much, you can still, while you are surfing the net, open a tab or a window and make some money with some of these work prospects.

I have to emphasize that these are not GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES. I have yet to come across a scheme that has made me rich. If you do, please let us know! Also, if anyone is interested in being a guest blogger,(non-paying), please email us at planetinnovate@gmail.com, place in the subject line: GUEST BLOGGER. I will respond and ask for a sample of your article. If approved, you can be listed as an author, with access to post your own relevant post(s).

NOW....For the money reviews!

Today I'm going to talk about three opportunities to make a little cash. I will have a video also posted.
The first review is for FUSIONCASH.

FUSIONCASH

I like FusionCash. First I received a $5.00 sign up bonus. FusionCash pays you to read email, click on ads, take surveys, post in the forum, and more! There is a section in which you can take surveys, freebies, sign-ups with no credit card required. I have to admit, once in awhile, you may have to provide credit card info to pay for shipping of the free product, but not often. From my experience with fusioncash, the surveys pay well. From $1.00 - $3.00 per survey. Depending on the survey, they last approximately 3-25 minutes.

There is a section that you will definitely need to use your credit card. That section I the Shopping/Gifts department. Essentially, items are available at a discounted price that you can purchase, but you will make item for the purchase. An example may be, that you want to purchase some
Dr. Seuss children's book on sale for .99 cents each, purchase of 4 required, you will get paid $7.00.
SHIPPING IS FREE AND there is NO OBLIGATION TO BUY ANYTHING ELSE!

The Catch? They hope that you will join their book club, but you are not obligated to.

My favorite one is the PAID TO CALL section. Here you are paid to call a business and ask about their services. No need to worry about long distance charges. A toll free phone number will be generated for you. The majority of these calls are no obligation calls. Now the ones that require an obligation can work out for you. For example: I came across an offer in which I had to call about their satellite service. I had to place an order for their service to be credited $25.00 for the call. But that's okay if you were looking for such a service!

You will have to stay on the call for a minimum amount of time,(usually 5 minutes). Remember to read the terms and requirements with these calls. They're not a long read...really short.

I have posted a video here:





CLIXSENSE

I am also very fond of ClixSense. No cost to join the free membership. There is a PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP. You do have to pay for the PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP which is cheap. With the PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP you get more opportunities to make more money. I'll explain after I review the free membership. Currently their isn't a sign-up bonus but that may change. You sign-up and click adds. After you click the add, you will be taken to a web-page in which the add will appear. The page will have some sort of timer. Usually 30 seconds. You will have to stay on that page for that amount of time. Then you get credited for watching or reading that ad.

Now the pay isn't much, 1- 2 cents, but it adds up! You can also make money by answering survey questions. You can perform tasks, like reviewing a website or page, watching short advertiser videos, get involved with clinical trials, and games. You can also be paid for calling various businesses!

With the PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP, you get more ads to watch and a lot of times, a higher payout.
With the free membership I was getting about 10 adds per day,(sometimes higher), but with the premium membership, I was receiving 20 – 30 adds a day, (sometimes higher), which afforded me the chance to make more money.

As of this writing, the PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP was $17.00 a year. I had earned about $58.00 with ClixSense and used $17.00 of that to convert to a PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP, (they'll let you do that).

I have a video posted here to show you how ClixSense works:






HITS4PAY

Basically Hits4Pay is a site, that will also pay you to look at ads. You click on the ad, the ad appears on your screen, wait for the countdown, (about 60 seconds), and then you have earned your pay!
It's that simple. While you are online, let's say that you are looking at facebook, you can open a window or tab and open an ad to get paid! And I saved the best for last... When you sign-up, you will get a $5.00 bonus to get you started!

Here's a short video:





I have banners to all three of these opportunities, (FushionCash, ClixSense, and Hits4Pay) at the bottom of this page if you want to join any of them. And if you haven't join our mailing list, I encourage you to do so. You will receive upates on new opportunities to make money online and you will also receive a free gift. You will receive my book, “The Newbie's Guide to Unlocking The Secrets of Entrepreneurship”


Of course we will never spam you or sale your information.
I hope to see you next time,

Yours In Success!

David Henderson
Planet-Innovate!

P.S. 
Next time, I'll show you how to sell your old books online!

P E A C E !







No comments:

Post a Comment